- Patron: Can you get me a DOS 4.0 installation disk?
- Me: We don't have those to lend out. And if we did, I don't even know if they would work.
- Patron: But I need to get my computer to recognize the A drive.
- Me: You do know this is a problem from 1985?
- Patron: But the computer I have works so well.
- Me: Do you want a book on using DOS 4.0? We still have those.
- Patron: No, I need to get my computer to find the A and B drives correctly
- Me: No one has had this problem in the 21st century.